Sunday, December 10, 2006

Sunday Blues

Its yet another boring Sunday morning. I had to practically drag my lazy ass out of bed to get into the shower. Like most red-blooded creatures, I too hate Sundays (equivalent to Mondays in the West of us). Weekends, oh sweet weekends, why can't you be eternal, like the concept of God?!?

At least I have a bit of good news to cheer myself up. CBNSat has gone live, after a long court battle to re-commence transmission. I have been following up on the issue for a long time and was quite surprised to know how dull and corrupt foreign governments are... not very different from us. Anyway, like I was saying its a good thing. Now maybe our digital Cable operator (B-Net) will no longer have any excuses to add more channels. The head marketing idiot there promised me HBO almost 3 months ago and as you can guess, he hasn't delivered squat. Yeah, I know we already get HBO on some other cable platforms, but this guy promised me a different feed... the long sought after Southeast Asian one, namely HBO Singapore. Why this particular feed, you may be inquisitive enough to ask? 'Cos the current HBO India we recieve is ridden with toothpaste and sanitary napkin commercials which really does not go with the 'premium channel' branding distributors are claiming it to be. They have no idea what premium is sadly. Or they are making a total dumb ass out of local consumers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home